Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in AL?!

Yep that's right we have snow in AL this morning!  An oddity for sure, but somehow I'm not surprised.  Last time we were here for 4 years and seen snow once, yet this time we've only been here for 4 months and already experienced snow...I can see how things are going to go this time!  

Thankfully it's still pretty warm and it looks like the snow is melting fast, which is good.  If AL drivers have a hard time driving in rain I can only imagine what the roads are like with snow! 

The kids are out enjoying the snow which is just right for making snowballs, nothing like a little snowball fight before church :)

~On another note Bill will be having surgery around 7:15 am tomorrow morning (March 2nd).  I'll update after surgery.

My 2 classes are getting ready to end March 6th and I'll have a short break until my next 2 start March 16th and right now I'm REALLY looking forward to the break!  One 20 pg Research paper down, 1 to go!

Here are some pictures out the front of the house




post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home