Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Juggling

Wow!  This has been a stressful week of juggling and it's only Wednesday morning!  I think losing Monday to the holiday really hurt me...either that or this week just has too much in it and not enough hours.  So what have I been juggling all week:
*Studying for my last CLEP which is 8:30 am Friday morn
*Working on my College Math Class (Ugh!)
*Finding/Applying for Scholarships for Boo
*Doula Clients (Postpartum visit, which involves writing a birth story and a 1st prenantal which involves lots of paperwork)
*Substitute teaching
*Organizing, sorting, and consigning for the move (I think this will be put on hold this week)
*Freaking out yesterday about what cake to make for Bea's birthday on Friday.  Thankfully we're not doing a party, we'll just have some friends over for cake.  And I've finally decided on one, hopefully it turns out and I'll post pics on Sat.
*Daily Chores around the house (Thank goodness Bill does the laundry on the weekends or we'd be in trouble this week!)
*Bea has kindergarten screening this week on Thurs
*Scouts and Ballet
*American Day on Sat which takes up the majority of the day
*Trying a new church on Sunday (that change in itself horrifies me!)
*Dog sitting and cleaning up the messes the puppy is making!
*And all the other 'things' that keep popping up that need to be done

So last night I caved after getting home from Bubby's scouts at 7:45 pm and I crawled in my bed with Bea and watched The Bacholorette.  I was so tired and had a backache so I didn't feel guilty even though I 'should' have been studying.  I'm starting to wonder where does the madness end?  I'll feel a lot better after the CLEP is over and I don't have to study for that anymore, but next week I'm scheduled to sub all week, so it looks busy as well!  

I hope I can manage to juggle all these things this week without 'dropping' an important one, like my Math grade!  Lots of times I get asked how I manage it all and first and foremost I manage it all through prayer, and lots of it!  And secondly I manage it all because I have to, no one else can do it for me, and thankfully God has graced me with the ability to multi-task!

A bible verse to get me through the week:
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Matthew 11: 28-31)

Off to starting a morning of productivity to keep this week rolling smoothly along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home