Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tokyo Disney & Disney Sea Series Part 5




Bea outside Disney Store in the Shopping area

Disney Shopping Area, Ikspiari

You get the shopping area the same way as getting to the parks, it is about a 5 minute walk from the entrance of Disney Sea.  If you take the train you get off right next to the shopping area, just exit the train station and take a left.

The shopping is expensive ($100+) for Levi's but it's great for window shopping or looking for bargains.  I was so excited to find a Gap in the mall, the moment I stepped inside I felt like I was back in the States!  And I even managed to find several great bargains here!  I got Bea a dress for $20 and the boys matching cameo Gap hooded sweatshirt jackets for $20 each!  

Here is a great resource I found on the internet for the shopping area:
Ikspiari Website in English, has a list of store in English

Ikspiari Website done nicely with pictures


Mr. B and I outside Rainforest Cafe, note to self take of loaded down jacket...not flattering!

We were also excited to find a Planet Hollywood and Rainforest Cafe for eating choices!  My parents had never been to a Rainforest Cafe so we headed there for lunch.  There is also a bakery with yummy treats we snacked on.

Entrance to Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe Menu

Inside of Rainforest Cafe

It's a jungle theme inside the Rainforest Cafe with animated animals and all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home