Monday, August 25, 2008

Wild Monday!

Wow!  What a day it has been!  Today was the first day of school for both Bubby and Boo but unfortunately pics will have to wait until tomorrow as I was not here to see them off for their first day!  

Yep, at 5:15 am this morning I got called to my final birth here in Misawa and boy was it amazing beyond belief!  Memories of it will remain with me forever! Thankfully I was home by 10:30 am.

I was supposed to substitute teach today as well but that got cancelled since I was at the birth, but I will be subbing starting tomorrow.

Thankfully my friend, C, was able to see the kids off to school and keep Bea until I got home. Then I went to lunch with them at the food court.

And today of all days was the day Bea had her home visit with her Kindergarten teacher, thankfully Mr. B was able to make it home from work in time for the visit. 

Then I went to the Urgent Care Center to see Mr. B who was there with a sinus infection.  He got some meds and 2 bags of IV fluids and sent home to rest.  

I then came home in time to pick Bubby up from school and then we headed to swim lessons.  We are now back and I'm making dinner.  I have a feeling I'm going to crash early tonight!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home