Saturday, October 25, 2008

Moving is Exhusting!

Wow! Moving is exhausting and we haven't even got to the part where we actually get all our 'stuff' and have to arrange it in a house! It literally feels like we are running errands non-stop all day, every day since Tuesday. It's no wonder I drop into bed each night not even being able to keep my eyes open to watch any TV.

I checked out the Maxwell library on Thurs and was pleasantly surprised. While to others it may seem small coming from Misawa it's great. It had many of the books I've been wanting to read but didn't want to pay for. I'm reading one now. There were tons of kids books and VHS, the DVD selection was small but I guess they figure there are so many places to rent from here in the states.

We officially signed the lease for the house and have been given a move in date of no later than Nov. 15th, which seems like a long ways away when your living in billeting! We're hoping they'll get it done sooner but are planning the 15th just in case. So there is part of the moving experience we won't even get to for the next few weeks.

I've been so exhausted while we're out I haven't even thought about taking the camera with me a taking pictures...thus the lack of pictures lately. I'll close today with a few funny pics of Mr. B acting like the paparazzi taking pics of my siblings.


post signature

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home