Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Visit!


We took the kids to the local Bass Pro Shop to go see Santa.  I figured it would be less crowded here.  It was also our first visit to the store and boy were we blown away!  The decor was amazing with stuffed wildlife everywhere and a Ginormous fish tank with waterfall!  I want to go back with my camera!  We were also surprised to learn there is a restaurant there as well.

Back to the Santa visit, we took the kids over to Santa and found that they provided FREE pictures with Santa...whoo hoo!  Plus they gave us 4 pictures (one for each kid, even though they took a group picture) and 4 free kids meals at the restaurant...guess what we'll be trying out soon?!  Then the girls wrote a letter to Santa and put it in the mailbox while the guys played the free arcade games.  I mean really the whole set up was amazing!

Mr. B is itching to get back and check things out when he can look around without a pack of kids tagging along.  I seen some neat stuff in there I'll have to go back and check out...and no D it's NOT camping stuff!  The North Face and Columbia stuff caught my eye :)

post signature

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rusty and my dad would live in a Bass Pro Shop if you would let them! But living in Arkansas, Missouri is the closest one.

Christy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home