Monday, January 26, 2009

Neck Cracked And Feeling Good!

chiropractor Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I finally bit the bullet today and headed to the Chiropractor.  Don't get me wrong I would've headed much earlier if my stinking insurance would've paid for it...but no military dependants are not considered 'worthy' enough to get chiropractic services paid for.  So after having neck pain and periods of the back of my neck going numb since Sept. 2008 I finally decided it was time to go.  With my starting my Graduate classes and reading/being on the computer a lot was causing it to flair up and be very uncomfortable to say the least.

Thankfully I found a great Christian chiropractor who actually has decent rates for those of us who don't have insurance coverage, Praise God!  And boy was this session so much LESS intense than the Japanese chiropractor that had a go at me.  I mean that guy literally threw his whole body into the process...it was insane!  Needless to say today's visit was very comfortable and my neck is starting to feel much better!  It's on the road to recovery I think, we'll see how it feels after 2 more visits this week....

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home