Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mr. B's Surgery Reveal

Ok so we cheated and took the bandages off a bit early, they were supposed to come off tomorrow, but Mr. B is really wanting to take a shower tonight and I would too if I were him.  Thankfully after Boo's surgery I handled the bandage removal with ease and didn't even get lightheaded (unlike in the hospital when I was trying to get Mr. B ready to head home...thought they were gonna have to wheel us both out for a minute!).  Although there is a little swelling, which is normal and to be expected, the rest looks great!  And truthfully he feels great and is really been quite mobile, to our surprise.  He got in trouble yesterday with me for moving heavy furniture...darn men are hard to make sit still for a minute or two!  He should be back at work on Monday (also the day of suture removal, the whole 3 of them, LOL!) but he just told me he wants to go back Friday, we'll see how it goes! 


Bracing ourselves for the worst.....
Our first look
Close Up View
Only 3 little incision holes with 1 stitch each
Don't ya just love the shaved leg?!  I totally forgot they would even have to shave it!  Here it is side by side with his 'good' leg, you can see the swelling.  And NO he does not wear 'short shorts' they are pulled up for photo purposes

 

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home