Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cell Phone Technology Is Amazing!

Well I figured while we're in the US and have free unlimited text-messaging I might as well make the most of it before we (hopefully!!) move back Overseas!

I have finally signed up for Twitter.com and you can follow my Tweets if you wish, you'll need to sign up at Twitter and choose to follow me.  Basically I update Twitter (and Facebook also) with my Cell phone text messages!  Amazing huh?!  

Also I've set up my blog so I can update it by cell phone as well!  This will come in handy on the 30th when Bea has surgery, I'll be able to update the blog throughout the day, so keep checking back that day!  

Ok off to marvel in the amazing concept of all this new technology...who would've guessed this would've been possible 20 years ago?


1 Comments:

At April 17, 2009 at 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technology is a amazing thing.......However it passed me by a long time ago. Doubt i will be a twitter...since I never made it to the Facebook faze. Love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home