Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

Today Mr. B's parents headed back to WV. It was great having them here for the week. It made house and car hunting so much easier to not have to take the kids. Plus it was a great way for the kids to get to spend time with them after not seeing them for 3 years while we were in Japan.

We went and tried out a church today, it was okay but I feel it's too early to make a final decision. I loved the worship music. It is much bigger than what we were used to in Misawa, but here in the Bible belt they are all like that. There is a church on every corner and I'm sure there is high attendance for them all. We'll try another one next week and see how we feel after that. I'm glad we made it out to try one today though, it puts us one Sunday closer to finding a 'home' church.

Bea brought home the class pet, he is stuffed Lion named Rico. She had fun playing with him this weekend.

We also took the kids to Toys R Us for the first time since being back in the States. It was a huge hit with all the kids and provided some great ideas for the upcoming birthdays/holidays.

I may have actually forgotten to post a blog today if it hadn't been for my most faithful reader, Mr. B, reminding me that I didn't. So C and Y you'll have to thank him for keeping me on track and you with something to read!

Bea with Maw Maw & Paw Paw

Boo with Maw Maw & Paw Paw

Bubby with Maw Maw & Paw Paw

Bea with Rico, the Lion. Don't ya just love the Billeting furniture, LOL

post signature

2 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 3:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep...I kept checking and checking this morning. When I went to school it still wasn't posted. So I came home and checked again and there it was. Isn't it nice to know you have faithful readers!! LOL!

Christy

 
At October 27, 2008 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

Are you as overwhelmed as I am with all the new gadgets and grocery items at stores? I'm so used to our commissary and BX. It takes me forever to shop here! Good to see ya'll are settling in.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home