Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yard Sale Adventures


 A picture Bea drew for me yesterday, she says it is her :D


Me and Bea made our first yard sale trip since arriving back in the States.  The guys were headed out early for camping so Bea and I got up super early (5:45 am!) to pick up a friend and hit a HUGE neighborhood yard sale.  I found a few little finds for Bea like a Disney Princess music box for $1, some barbies, a Dr. Seuss book for 10 cents, cabbage patch doll for 75 cents, ect.  But no major big finds.  It was a great way to break Bea into learning how to yard sale.  She did great, although I was TIRED by the time we got home at 9 a.m.  While it was fun I don't see myself getting up that early on a regular basis to hit the yard sales...maybe once in awhile :)  When I clean Bea's room I might try to find it all to take a pic.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home