Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Is In the Air


It has happened, fall has finally arrived here in AL! There is a crisp chill in the air and the scent of burning leaves is wafting through the air. I think this is my favorite season, this and spring. I love the colors of fall. I love wearing flip flops until my toes are frozen and I have to transition to shoes! It's a reminder of transition and change, what once was is now something new. This fall is a reminder that we're coming close to our 1 year mark here, and what a year it has been! For better and worse we have seen many changes and are praising God everyday for His grace and blessings upon our family. As I sit typing this my clothes still smell of the fall burning leaves scent, reminding me how thankful I am for fall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home