Sunday, September 13, 2009

Epcot



Our first day at the Disney parks was to Epcot. This was the first time we've been to Epcot and the kids were all at great ages for it so it made it fun. We didn't take the afternoon break like we should've so by 4 we were hot walking the world showcase and ready to leave. We planned on going back for fireworks later that night but it was storming so we stayed in and rested.

Mr. B got a new point and shoot Canon camera for his B-day and we decided to take that instead of carrying around the huge Rebel & lenses...I can say I was pleasantly surprised with the pictures and so glad we didn't lug the Rebel through the parks!

The kids
Mr. B & the boys in line for Test Track
Me with the kiddos
Mr. B & I
Bea with her "piggy" for one of the activities
Mr. B riding a Segway...look at the end for a video
Coca-Cola flavors from around the world
Bea with her coke


Boo tasting the Coke flavors
Boo
Bubby with a red phone booth...so reminded me of England!
Bea with Alice, she taught her how to count to 5 in Japanese...it was too funny! Alice spent lots of time with her, it was great!
Bea with Jasmine
Scenic View
I LOVED the Japan area in the Epcot World showcase but it made me really miss Japan!
Tori Gate in World Showcase

One of the best features about Mr. B's camera that I don't have on mine, is the ability to take video. It was great to be able to take little video clips here and there that I can upload here!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home