Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Every year on Christmas Eve the kids open 2 presents, a set of new pjs for the following morning and an ornament. Here are some pics.

The kids opening their pjs, which the immediately took off to put them on, I guess hoping that would bring morning faster...as it was only 6 pm LOL!
Bea with her ornament in her new pjs
Boo with his ornament
Bubby with his ornament
Me with my ornament, Bea posing in the background! LOL!
Mr. B's ornament

Christmas Eve this year was quite eventful...as it always seems to be around here.

Bubby was running a 102 temp with really bad headache and chills. Thankfully Motrin knocked out the headache for 6 hours at a time so that helped a lot!

Bea flooded the upstairs bathroom with water, poo, and toilet paper all over the floor!

Then she decided to take a ride down the stairs in the large rubbermaid tub that goes under the bed, and landed hard at the bottom and smashed the bejeepers out of her arm! It had a large red welt and I thought for a minute I might've had to take her to the ER. Thankfully we were able to ice it and call it good. Above picture is her sporting her newly formed welt :)

Then I tried out for the 'mom of the year' award when I decorated Boo's 13th cake with tea lights..I know ya'll probably thought I was just being a cool mom...but in truth in the chaos of the past few days I forgot to buy candles *gasp* Thankfully I had the tea lights in a cupboard and they happened to be blue...don't think pink would've went over so well!

All in all it went well and we're thankful it was not any worse ;) Good thing the kids have gotten down the flying by the seat of their pants...it comes in handy over this way, LOL!

Hope ya'll had a great Christmas Eve and that it was less eventful than ours ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home