Sunday, March 7, 2010

Floss Fun

Ok so it really wasn't 'fun' per say but it sure was productive!

Bea is now the proud owner of her first front tooth in a baggie and a jack-o-lantern smile!

It sure was a learning process for both her and I as this is normally Mr. B's department!

I even tried to get out of it by offering to ask Boo to pull it for her, LOL! She told me she wasn't sure that I would be able to do it because I didn't have 'big hairy fingers' ROFL!!! I told her I wasn't sure big hairy fingers were required to pull out a tooth and regardless neither Boo nor I had any to offer, LOL!

So I get the floss on and she asks, don't you have something to distract me? So I turn on the Disney channel and she tells me to pull it while she's watching TV. I'm thinking how in the world am I gonna pull this tooth out? Needless to say I'm not big on seeing my kiddos in pain, and often it involves me passing out or near passing out, so I was weary of attemping this feat! I finally muster up the nerves, close my eyes, and pull like all get out!

The tooth pops out and I hear it hit the wall! I tell Boo to bring up the flashlight so we can find it and as soon as he walks in my room I see it lying on the floor right by my foot, success! I pulled the tooth and she's now wiggly tooth free, it's been bothering her the past few days, especially when eating certain things.

Now that I've done it and checked it off my list of things I hope to never have to do again, I'll pray that the other wiggly one stays in until Mr. B is able to pull it!


Bea with her tooth
Getting so grown up!
Holding her newly pulled tooth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home