Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Funnies



Some funny things heard today around here:

Today at school I had cafeteria duty~
A little girl to me: "You have braces?"
Me: Yep
Little girl: "Your a mom and you have braces?" proclaimed with confusion
Me: Yep I'm a mom with braces
Little girl: "Well you look like a teenager!"
Me: Um, thanks...walked away not knowing if it was an insult or compliment, LOL!!

Today in the car:

Bea said: I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
Me: You have lots of time to think about it
Bea: Can you help me now?
Me: Sure, What do you want to do?
Bea: I want to be an Artist
Me: That would be fun
Bea: I also want to be a Cooker
Me: You mean a Chef?
Bea: Yeah, and a Donut maker!
Me: You mean a Baker?
Bea: Yeah, a baker!
Me: Ok, those sound good
Bea: And I want to be a police girl


Another conversation in the car:

Boo: Why do you think they named it Dairy Queen?
Me: Because the 'Queen of the Dairy' makes the milk to make the ice cream
enter crickets chirping here...
Boo: Oh....
Bubby: I just got it!
Boo: What about Dairy King?
Me: Well the 'King of the Dairy' does not make milk, laughing
Both boys: Huh?
Bubby: A boy cow does not have an udder?
Me: No, it most certainly does not!
Bubby: Are you sure, have you ever seen a boy cow?
Me: Laughing hysterically as I answer my cell phone...

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids say the funniest things............. I vote for Police Girl......... Poppie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home