Saturday, April 17, 2010

Evening with Bubbyl


Yesterday Bubby and I had the rare treat of being able to enjoy an evening together, just he & I. So we headed over to IHOP to grab some dinner and chat. We had a great time talking and eating. Then we headed home for a game of Yahtzee before calling it an early night.

We were both exhausted as the night before Bubby was up all night coughing his head off and I too was keep awake by the sound. I didn't realize how horrible I looked until Bubby took some pics of me at IHOP and they are BAD...so no they will not be featured here, LOL!

While I did sleep better last night, I still look a bit rough, and told Mr. B it was probably a crime for me to go shopping at the commissary looking like this, LOL! I think I have finally found something that is helping to control it now and hope to feel much better by tomorrow.

Us, looking rough ;)
Bubby wanted to come here because he'd heard about this deal and me being thrifty, who was I to argue? LOL!
An old IHOP menu
Me, hiding my scary mug behind my shades :)
Smile and pretend like you feel good :)
Bubby just had to set up his timer on the camera and take this shot, from far away I don't look too scary, it's the up-close assault that is horrendous, LOL





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home