Friday, March 12, 2010

Unusual Discovery...

Why is it that my family and I always have to learn (ie experience!) all kinds of crazy and unusual things?! We never have to worry about having a dull moment around here, that is for sure!

Did you know that you can text a phone to DEATH? We recently found that out as Boo slide his phone out to text on the keypad and it literally broke into 2 pieces in his hands! Imagine his turmoil as the severed phone kept going off with text messages and finally calls and voice mails and he had NO access to even see them or respond, I mean seriously we couldn't even turn it down or OFF! I hoped the battery would die fast and put him out of his misery, LOL!

Thankfully Mr. B decided to get the optional insurance for all the phones and I was able to get him a replacement one within a few days, and it only cost me $50! Sure it stinks that I had to pay $50 for this cheap phone that can't even handle the texting capabilities of a 13 yr old kid, but had we not had the insurance it would've cost $250! So I'm thankful for the little things in life, LOL!

The phone closed looking 'normal'
It should just be slid up, but nope the darn thing decided to literally sever itself in half! I guess it got sick and tired of being texted on all the time!
Future note to self, if you have texting crazy teen-stay away from the LG Rumor as they apparently are pretty wimpy!


I can hardly wait to see what our next little 'life lesson' will be, at the rate it's going I'm sure it's going to be another fun one, LOL!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home