Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Break Bowling Fun

Yesterday, St. Patrick's Day, we headed to the bowling alley with some friends. Here are some pics:

E making a face for his buddy, Mr. B
Bubby bowling
Umm...E...your supposed to throw the ball down the lane...not the gutter! LOL! It got stuck between the bumper and the gutter rail
Bea and V, her BFF here in AL, these 2 girls are hilarious together!
Bea getting ready to throw it down the lane
Bubby watching the ball go down the lane...must be acting like Mr. B again as I've NEVER seen anyone on my side of the family do this...LOL!!
Ms. B & I
E and his buddy Boo. The other nite Bea was headed over to stay the nite with V, and E asked for Ms. B to call me and ask if Boo could stay the nite too, LOL!!
K hurling himself down the lane with his ball
This must've been my strike ;p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home