Saturday, October 23, 2010

Picnic in the Park

It was a girls day today as Mr. B & Bubby are camping at a Scout event and Boo is at a friends, so Bea & I decided to head to the park with a picnic and to take some pictures. We had fun :)

Bridge
Walking up the bridge
Striking at pose at the bridge
Bridge at the park
Swimming duck


She's like a deer...always jumping when she runs, LOL
I love the way her hair is showing motion in this pic!
This was a neat bridge
Throwing bread to the ducks
Quite curious creatures they were
Bea loved feeding them and wasn't scared at all...normally I get freaked out when they get this close but I was too busy taking pictures to freak out, LOL
Here's looking at you
A duck waiting for a tasty treat
She was making me laugh so hard, she kept telling the geese "Don't honk at me!" LOL!
Sunbathing turtle
Another bridge
Shakesphere building
Reading

She's so dramatic, she cracks me up!


Bea & Dumbo


I have no idea where she comes up with all these crazy poses, LOL





Fierce
Fall has arrived
the leaves are starting to change
showing us beauty that comes from transformation



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home