Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First Baby of 2011

Late Saturday night I got the call that my first client of 2011 was in labor!  It was a loooong birth...the longest I've been at in awhile (17+ hours!) and I was exhausted but overjoyed!  I left here around midnight (Sun am) and did not get home until around 6:30 pm on Sunday...missing a full night's sleep in the process!  It's worth the sacrifice though because I LOVE being able to support moms & dads during this amazing experience!  And thankfully Mr. B & the kiddos are able to carry-on just fine without me here for the day, that makes it soooo much easier knowing that all is taken care of at home!

I have a break for a few weeks, then I'm back on-call for another client...I have 4 more coming up in the next several months!  I also hope to work on taking some pictures during labor for my clients as well, we'll see how that comes along.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home