Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Over the Moon

I am over the moon excited with my new obsession...photographing the moon! LOL!!






These were all took on different days, you can see the progression of the moon's visibility!  So far the moon has been hiding the past week so I haven't gotten any more and the cresent ones I tried didn't come out and it was too chilly to re-try that night.

For all the photography nerds like me these were taken with a 300 mm lens.  ISO 200, f/7.1, 1/250

I was so excited that 'I' was able to acutally take these pictures!  I know not exciting to some but to a budding photographer it was awesome ;)




1 Comments:

At January 11, 2011 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!! I love looking at these :)

Christy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home