Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bathroom Repair Day 1

Yesterday was Day 1 of the Master bathroom repair.  Initially when the guy got here he told me that he thought he'd be done by Wednesday, an hour later after a more extensive look, it now looks like by Friday.  Somehow I'm not surprised, we just roll with it as usual :)

Here are some photos for the day:

Bye, Bye nasty floor

Check out our old nasty floor in the tub, ewwww


Close-up

The end of Day 1, Mac making sure things are good
And if that wasn't fun enough, you know having your Master bathroom ripped up and having to share with the kids for a week...here's what Mac decided to do to liven things up:

Mac literally peed all down the hallway!! Ugh!!  I mean seriously it couldn't have just been 1 spot?!
Wow, I wasn't planning on shampooing the carpets last night, but after that little (or HUGE) event I was forced to...sigh.  And Mac had been doing so good too, staying downstairs with me (sure I had to bribe him at first) but this afternoon he snuck off for a sneak attack and boy oh boy he got me good!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home