Friday, April 29, 2011

Meds Are Supposed To Make One Feel Better...Right?!

Meds Are Supposed To Make One Feel Better...Right?!

So why in the world am in not feeling much better?!  Sure the 'bad' headaches have been held to minimum roar not even requiring Ibuprofen but my ear still hurts, running 99 temp, and am soooo tried!  I mean what is the point of taking 50,000 pills from steroids to antibiotics if I am not feeling better? Ugh! See why I am not a fan of going to the Dr & meds...so much for feel better soon.  I've been on them since Wed at lunch and here it is Friday evening and still blah.  Going for the good ole standby and am making garlic lemonade in a few.

I mean I know going to the commissary and playing bumper buggies with the retirees can wear one out but I literally had to go lay on the couch a few mins ago....something I NEVER do!  I'm talking about the tired where you sleep through the dog barking, the TV blaring so loud it should break your eardrums, and waking to find your face laying on a pillow smothered with drool!  That's some kinda tired!

And just in case inquiring minds were wondering NO, I did NOT go back to the commissary where I fell the other day...the bruise is still vibrant and aching, and I did not have the energy to deal with it today...so I when to the one further away and I made sure to stay away from ALL water fountains.  I sure hope this doesn't turn into some weird phobia where every time I pass a water fountain I shutter and see if I'm on the floor.

But as my dad pointed out on the other post if I think I'm having a bad day all I have to do is look around and I will find there are many others who are having much worse days than me, so I AM thankful for the small annoyances when I know they could be much bigger.

And just to top it off with a kick the BBQ decided that my hand needed hair removal and proceeded to sear off all the hair on the knuckles of my left hand when I lit it a few mins ago...guess that's what I get for having hairy knuckles...thanks for those genes Mom & Dad!   But once again it could be worse and now that the sickening stench of burnt hair is fading away, I'm a few hairs lighter and ready to go.

Off to go finish grilling and then crawl into the safety of my bed and stay there until late tomorrow, I'm sleeping in for sure!

And sorry no picture but I'm too tired to even think about putting up one, plus I don't think singed knuckles would be easy to photos anyways ;p

Update:  Just finished grilling the chicken and realized that the chicken I bought (a new type on sale today) was already fully cooked and should've been warmed in the oven or microwave!  Sure it still tastes good but I scarified my poor knuckle hairs for nothing!!! I really wish my brain would start to function normally soon as this is starting to get annoying, LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home