Friday, May 30, 2008

Man Alive, Bea is 5!



Wow, where did the time go!  And how can it be possible that our 'baby' is 5?!  It's amazing how fast time flys!  I still can't believe she'll be in Kindergarten come this Sept!  Lots of new exciting things changing this year.

Bea had a good time yesterday, I made her a yummy buttercream cake and she wanted dinner at Burger King.  She got a new big girl bike and she was excited about that.

I think the thing that is most ironic to me is that we left AL to move to Iceland when Bea was 4 months old, and we will be returning to Alabama when she is 5 years and 4 months old, so literally 5 years later.  I'm excited and nervous to see what's in store for us back in good  ole' AL.  I used to tell my hubby that I could live anywhere if I could live in AL for 4 years...I never dreamed we'd be go back...LOL! 

 
Me with Bea and Bubby
Bea blowing out her candles

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 7:45 PM , Blogger The Spahn Family said...

glad Bea had a super birthday, her cake looked like a princess cake! When you get back here we'll have to get together (o:

 
At June 19, 2008 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday...the cake you made was beautiful

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home