Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ashigezaki Scenic Viewpoint


Tanesashi is a nice scenic coastline with a hiking trail and old fort-like structure.  It's a great place to spend a few hours and take some great pictures.  The fort like structure is called Ashigezaki View Point.  We've been there several times and most recently took family there for a visit.  There is also a little place their that sells our favorite outing treat, soft serve ice cream :)  It's really close to seagull island so you can visit both in one trip.  We often also stop by the Hachinohe fish market after here as well, on our way back to Misawa.  
View from window of fort
Another view from fort window
View of coast
Can you see my obsession with the fort windows?
View of the fort
Us in the fort with Poppie & Omah, using tripod to take pic :)
My current favorite pic, it's currently our desktop pic on the iMac
Coastline pic

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 10:54 PM , Blogger CanCan said...

RE: kids clothes: I read this thing online that was about taming clutter, and according to that expert kids need something like 10 short sleeved shirts, 10 long sleeved, 7 pairs of shorts, etc etc. I'm using that as a guide for my packing. I think it would definitely get you through a month. I can look for the url if you think you want to use her list.

 
At July 7, 2008 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Jenny Denbow said...

I love those fort windows. They look like little postcards stuck to the rock wall. Your pics make me want to go to Japan!!

 
At July 9, 2008 at 12:44 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

Great pics!

 
At July 9, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Blogger The Spahn Family said...

I love those fort windows!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home