Thursday, September 18, 2008

Bored, Bored, and more Bored

While this time around moving has proved to be pretty stress-free it has been a bit BORING!  I guess when you add in that I'm a newly college graduate who is used to working several jobs, taking care of the kids, and doing school work, things now seem a bit boring around here.

I have been doing lots of reading and even have taken up watching foreign films, which I love!, but you can only do so much of those.

Today after work was spent taking free online IQ tests because I didn't have anything else to do, LOL!  Ok I'm sure I could've cleaned something but that doesn't sound fun :)


MENSA Test
Free-IQTest.net - MENSA Test

I guess I made a few lucky guesses on the Math questions! LOL!  I took a few others and got 120 and 109, so it looks like these free tests are all over the board...or maybe my math guesses weren't as lucky ;)

I've played so many arcade games on the AL moms site that I'm 2nd place for high scores...I really need to do something productive! 

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home