Monday, September 29, 2008

Misawa Billeting

We spent our first night in billeting (base hotel) last night and it was much better than I remember it being 3 years ago when we got here. It does help that we have 2 adjoining rooms so that helps to spread all 5 of us out. The beds are surprisingly comfortable as well.

I can hardly believe that we only have ONE night left in Misawa! 3 years has gone by so quickly!

I have some pictures but am currently unable to post them as I'm accessing the blog from the library and have no way to upload my pics. Hopefully tomorrow night I can when we are at the New Sanno and will have internet in our room with the laptop.

One of the living rooms, we had 2 of these since we had 2 rooms

One of the bedrooms


2 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Mr. B the Taters are awaiting!!!

 
At October 2, 2008 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't remember billeting looking this shabby. We were stuck in a small room with no living area adjoined. Looks so much more comfy than what I remembered.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home