Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sayonara Misawa Home!

Today we say 'good-bye' to our home here in Japan as we head to the base hotel (billeting).  It's been a great 3 years here and we will miss our friends and Japan very much!    

As of today I'll be on limited internet access (GASP!) until we get to AL which won't be until the middle of Oct.  We will have internet along the way at hotels (with our laptop) and families homes, so I'll still try to keep up with my daily posts, but if for some reason I miss a day (YIKES!) know I'll be back very soon to update everyone on the move!

Feel free to leave comments so I know your around and waiting ;)  That ought to motivate me, LOL!

post signature

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So so sad!!!

Christy

 
At October 2, 2008 at 9:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss our neighbors!

Waaaaaaaaaah

I second Christy's comment...We're pretty sad =(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home