Monday, April 27, 2009

Bubby's Allergy Testing 2nd Round


I took Bubby this morning to get skin allergy testing done here in AL, even though he already had it done in Japan, they needed to determine the specifics to start him on the allergy shots.  Mr. B went with him last time so this was a first for me!  Bubby did so great!  He got pricked 49 times and was super itchy but did a great job handling it with a foot massage from me to distract him...a trick I picked up from my doula skills ;)  The results showed he's VERY allergic to grass as the previous test had also indicated.  He still needs to go see a Dr for his headaches, but that is something I'll work on in the next few weeks when they are out of school.  The Singular has them down to 1-3 a week so that's better than 5-7 a week.  I took the camera to take some pics today, Bubby wanted to see what his back looked like.  All in all one more thing checked off our never ending list of appointments :)  


Just after the 49 pricks were done
7 minutes later
Up close view of 7 minutes later


20 minutes later after anti-itching cream has been applied, see the huge ones on the upper right and the lower left??? Those are grasses!

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me itchy just to look at it!!

Christy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home