Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bea's 1 Week Post-Op Appointment

I took Bea to her 1 week (ok it was really 6 days) post-op appt.  The appt. went really well.  We've noticed that while her eyes do NOT wander out anymore, Praise God!, there is a little cross-eyedness.  The Dr. had told me to expect this so I wasn't too concerned.  When I talked with the Dr. yesterday she said it was just the right amount and everything looked great!  I guess they try to make the eyes a bit cross-eyed so at the end of the month when the swelling is down they will be perfectly aligned.  We go back on the 28th for her 1 month post-op appt.  

Her eyes are looking SO much better!  The flash from the camera still bothers them so I had to take a picture fast.  

Bea healing nicely  

 The kiddos this morning (with Mac) can ya tell the flash is bothering Bea?  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home