Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bea's 6th Birthday!

Wow!  It's so hard to believe that our baby girl is 6 today!  I had a Camp Rock dress custom made for her to wear today, she's on a major Jonas Brothers kick right now.  It will also double as a Disney Custom if we make it to WDW.  Here are some pics from today:


Bea's 6th Princess Birthday Cake
Bea with her cake
Birthday Princess Cake
Twirling in her birthday dress
Looking cute in her Camp Rock dress
Looking so grown up!
Bea waiting to open her birthday gifts
Attacking Boo with a hug after opening the present from him
Sitting with her eyes closed in anticipation
Genuine Surprise!
She so LOVES music and was excited to have a keyboard to go with her Karoke machine and her new Camp Rock cd.  I forsee music lessons of some sort in the future.



1 Comments:

At May 30, 2009 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Omah said...

Happy Birthday Little Miss B. Wow, 6 yrs old. I can hardly believe you're 6. The first time I saw you, you were just a baby. You even got to be at Poppies and my wedding. Look at you now!I loved your Birthday cake and Birthday dress. You are so very special and Mommy loves you lots to ave them specially made for you. I hope you have lots of fun and all you Birthday wishes come true.
Love you
Omah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home