Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Light At The End of the Tunnellas



See the light?!

Wow, what a week! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! I had an INSANE homework load this week as I'm trying to finish my last 2 classes and 2 more started on Monday! To top it all off we're headed on vacation to WV early Friday morning!

Thankfully Mr. B took this week off work to manage the house and tend to the kids while I have spent many grueling hours on the computer writing not 1, but TWO 20 page research papers! If I never write another research paper I'll be so happy! Unfortunately 8 wks from now I see 2 more in my future.

The light is finally shining bright as I have successfully (well we'll see when the grade comes in) completed the 2 papers and am now working on the weekly assignments for both the old and new classes. I hope to finish the old classes this week, 2 weeks early but needed for sanity reasons.

The best part of of is that I'm only 2 classes from graduating now! I'll complete these 2 in fall term and be done by Dec!!

I'm so looking forward to our vacation yet I'm fully aware that I still have responsibilities such a homework so I guess I won't have too much fun ;)

Here are some pics I took the other night while walking the puppy, I can't wait until I'm done with classes and can play around with photography more!


A modern day Narnia Lamppost ;)
The amazing colors of the sun setting for the evening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home