Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swim Lessons!

Bubby and Bea are in their 2nd week of swim lessons and have been having a great time as well as learning a lot!  I can already see HUGE improvements in their swimming abilities!  I finally managed to remember the camera today, I only took the first 2 pictures and the rest were taken by our resident photographer, Boo.  He's becoming quite interested in taking photography lately.  He got some great shots that I LOVE!  Here are the pics:

I LOVE this one!  Bubby said he was doing a torpedo, blasting out of the water
Bea in the pool
Bea jumping in the pool
Look at Bubby jump!
Bubby in the water
Working hard swimming on his back, see the look of concentration!
Bea close-up
Getting ready to get in the pool
Bubby sporting his goggles before getting into the pool



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home