Friday, June 5, 2009

Slacking and Sliding!


Wow I sure have been slacking in the blogging dept!  It's been a very BUSY week!

Bubby & Bea started swim lessons and they are doing wonderfully, especially Bubby!  I hope to take my camera next week and take some pics!

Bubby has successfully completed the first 4 wks of allergy shots!  Which was 2 shots (1 in each arm) 2 times a week!  Then after getting the shots you have to wait in the office for 30 mins to make sure there is no reaction...so you can see where quite a bit of my time has been spent the past 4 weeks.  He only had 1 bad reaction where his arm grew a golf ball sized red lump!  Thankfully since then all has gone well!  We're now going once a week (still 2 shots) for the next 6 months...I hope they help with his allergies!  Although he hasn't been taking any of his allergy  meds since he started and we haven't seen any major issues.  

Since the weather didn't cooperate (it's too chillly for me!) the kids are out slipping and sliding out back, and there is PEACE in the house for a few precious moments....Ahhhhh!  Here are some pics of them having fun!  I just heard Boo yell "I am freezing!"  I have a feeling the peace won't last much longer, LOL!  Alas it has already ended and I am not even done with the post...sigh Bubby has come in (although the other 2 are still out there) and sure enough there are spots on his legs already from the grass :(  I will be so happy when we are 6 months into the allergy shots so he can get some relief!  

Bea on her way down the slide
Boo having his go at it 
Trying her knees this time!
Caught Bubby in mid-air going for a super jump onto the slide!
Bubby being Bubby :D





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home