Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The End of Summer 2009

It's always amazing how fast the summer flies by! I can hardly believe that the kids will be starting school in 9/10 days! I AM looking forward to being able to keep the house clean/organized for longer than 5 minutes, studying in silence, and being able to go to a women's small group sans kids! I know I've been horrible about not blogging but life has been crazy here! Taking 2 grad classes with the kids home, plus swim, football, and running a group for my class has left me with very little free time. And truthfully I actually get sick of the computer at times, I know ya'll must be in shock! Unfortunately the near future will mandate my updating the blog post to keep Mr. B updated so I guess I'll have to get back into the swing of things soon, it's only too easy to say "as soon as the kids start school" ;)

I am so excited that when these classes end 8/14 I will have 2 Grad classes left! December is going to be here before I know it! It will be weird to only be taking 1 at a time for the last 2 classes but I'm sure I'll enjoy the break!

Bubby & Bea just finished up 2 weeks of swim lessons and they have made amazing progress! Bubby who looked like someone drowning when he swam before now swims fast and far! You'd never believe in June he looked like he was in desperate need of help swimming in the pool, LOL! Bea has also made some major improvements and I can't wait for next summer so she can put some fine touches on her form. Here are some pics from the current session:


Bea getting ready to dive
Bea Diving
Bubby hanging out poolside
Swimming hard
Bea loving the water
Bubby jumping off the lifeguard stand getting ready to 'rescue' a friend


Bubby being 'rescued' by a friend


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home