Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Shogun's

For Bubby's birthday (coming up on Sunday) he wanted to go eat at Shogun's Japanese Steakhouse, so we decided to go today for lunch to avoid a crowd. It was great we had the whole table to ourselves and the kids and I enjoyed all the food! I loved watching them use the chopsticks, yet it made me miss Japan :( All 3 kids ate the green onion soup, I was amazed Bubby tried it and all 3 of them even tried the salad! All of them ate so well it was well worth the trip! Luckily I had my camera in tow and was able to get some pictures to share :)

Shogun's
Bubby outside of Shogun's getting ready to eat his Birthday lunch
Boo & Bubby waiting for our food
Bubby eating with his chopsticks
Bea eating with her chopsticks
The boys eating their yummy lunch with chopsticks
Bea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home