Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whirlwind Week

Whew, it was a whirlwind week here! Literally from the moment my mom (aka Nana) stepped off the plane we were on the run to Boo's basketball game! From basketball games to cheer leading to Wii and bowling it was busy, busy, busy and lots of fun. Here are some pictures:

Nana with Bea & Mac
Nana & Boo
Nana & Bubby & Mac
Nana with Mac, hope her dogs don't get jealous ;)
Mom & I
Nana & the kids plus Mac
Bea at the bowling alley
Boo, artistic version, he beat us all and without contacts, I have NO idea how he pulled that one off!!

Me bowling, thanks Boo, I really did not need a picture of me bowling, LOL!!


1 Comments:

At January 19, 2010 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Boo he better have his contacts in when he Bowls against me ! ! !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home