Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blur


The days are flying by and all becoming one big blur...which is both good and bad at the same time. I feel like I'm struggling to keep afloat with daily life, things like laundry, and even checking my email (Outrageous, I know!) while working full-time. We race home from school to get homework & afternoon chores done, scramble to fix dinner, and head up to bed. I head up when the kids do to wind down for the night, as 5:30 am is NOT a fun time to wake up every morning. Not to mention the medicine that the Dermatologist has me on for my 'mutant' rash makes me so sleepy! (Long & scary story that I won't terrorize ya'll with, LOL!) I am so looking forward to Spring Break next week and having things go in 'slow motion' for a bit. I feel like there is so much I need to get done and yet so little time to even attempt trying to get it done!

Hence the hit and miss blog posts lately, I am struggling to keep up, and feeling like the blur leaves little to post about...here's to hoping I catch glimpses of a 'still frame' that I can in turn tell ya'll about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home