Saturday, March 12, 2011

Newborn Photography

One of my biggest desires in taking this photography course is that I will be able to offer newborn photography services sometime in the future.  So far I've had 2 sessions to practice, the first was a HUGE learning curve and the second went a bit better...I feel like I'm making slow, yet steady progress :)

My friend lent me her 50mm lens this past week for my 2nd newborn shoot and I LOVED it!  I'll be getting one very soon!  I was able to use natural lighting (the day was a bit overcast) and a reflector with no artificial lighting.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

Teacup Baby
I have to say that I LOVE this photo!  I had just gotten this prop and was so excited to try it out!  The first time we tried to use it the baby was not having it so we moved on and came back to it at the end.  Thankfully after a few minutes of finagling with her to get her situated she fell back asleep and I got the photo!

I had originally wanted her on her belly up on her knees, she did NOT want to lay like that so I adapted and got these cute shots!  

I love the way this turned out!  I had never used this lens before and am so thankful that I didn't mess up all the pictures ;)

Sweet Baby Feet





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home