Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day For Me...

Today Mr. B and our friend next door, Mr. R, took ALL the kids camping leaving me and my friend C without the kids for the whole day!  We decided to go to lunch at Angelo's which was super yummy!  We also got to spend some time sitting and chatting, which was not once interrupted by kids!  It was great.  I also got to spend some time talking with another friend, H, and it was a great conversation.  It's amazing how much we can learn about life and how great God is by sharing experiences with our friends.  I'm so thankful for all the wonderful people that God has provided in my life.  I'm now home relaxing in a eerily quite house getting ready to watch a movie.  Yes, it's been nice having a day for me but I'll be glad when they are back :)    

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you. I love the fact that the "MEN" decided to give you guys a day off. It shows that mother's day doesn't only fall one day a year. Kudos to the great men in our lives!

I too feel blessed to be able to share my growing pains =). He always has a way of shifting my focus back to where it's supposed to be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home