Thursday, November 20, 2008

Where, Oh Where can all my stuff go?!


The worst part about moving is unpacking and trying to find a spot for everything!  Here we are in this HUGE house yet it doesn't have enough adequate storage for our 'stuff.'  Or maybe I'm just not storing the stuff right???  Mr. B bought a great shelving set the other day which really helped but our bathroom is awkward with storage issues.  Thankfully today I scored a great deal and for $72 I got 2 dressers and a baker's rack!  That'll help with some of our storage issues.

On another note I made my first big shopping trip to the commissary today.  I decided to make the 15 min drive to see if fighting off the retirees for groceries would be worth it in savings, and after today it appears like it is.  I even saved $18.82 with coupons!  The worst part was it took me 2 hours (!) because there were way too many choices!  I mean seriously do we really need 20 types of bread and 15 types of salad to choose from?  It almost seems ridiculous.  

I've included a pic of Bea in her Indian shirt she made at school.


post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home