Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Places We've Traveled

I decided to start a map so I can keep track of the places we've traveled, that way I can see where we still need to go :)  I've only marked the places we've visited/lived as a family since moving to Alabama in 1999.  We still have a LOT of ground to cover ;)



View Larger Map

List of Places Marked:

Overseas:

Japan - several areas

Iceland- several areas, I hope to start blogging about our Iceland adventures soon!

England

Germany

France

Austria

Luxembourg

Stateside:

Alabama

Georgia

Florida

Mississippi

Virginia

West Virginia

Idaho

We've drove through several other states but since I don't think a rest stop constitutes visiting the state I'll leave them off for a real visit.

post signature

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home