Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Target 75% Christmas Clearance!


Whoo Hoo I hit another Target Christmas clearance sale...wish I could say Mr. B is as excited as I am LOL!!

I almost missed it too as I've been so busy with the kids out of school that I hadn't even checked on it.  Luckily my friend, J, called me today from Target to let me know!

Here's my scores:


Several 2 pks of Bounty paper towels for 74¢/pkg

2 pkg of Kleenex for 49¢ each

Ziploc container sets for 99¢

Kids Bop Christmas Cd for $2.50

2 Table clothes that we've been desperatly needing $5 each

Target tape for 34¢ each

Ribbon for 34¢ each

Name tags for 25¢ each

Christmas cards for next year $1.74, keep a look out for those next year ;)

All of that, plus a few extras not mentioned (but pictured) for $43.49!!!!

I saved a whooping $115.25....although Mr. B says he wishes I didn't have to spend so much money to save him money, LOL!!

post signature

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2008 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Stacy said...

That's amazing, Laurie! Please call me next time you hear of something like this. I need to be more in the loop! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home