Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pupcakes!

My mom sent this neat book for Christmas called Hello, Cupcake! and I let Bubby pick out some cupcakes to make today during their Spring Break.  And of course he picked a dog one, which we have now called our 'pupcakes'  It was fun making them!  We'll have to try another design when we get a free minute.  Christy I bet you would love these! :D

This week has been fairly productive, although as I posted on Facebook trying to get homework done with the younger 2 home is like trying to do a cartwheel in a tornado!  I decided to take 'one for the team' and stay up until 11:30 pm to get the majority of my work done.  I spent a few hours on Tues finishing this week's work up and was able to take off Wed to spend with the kids and most of today.  Plus the kids have done TONS of crafts this week, so they have been VERY happy :)  Next week should be much more quite with only Boo home for his Spring Break.

I really want to do better blogging but truthfully despite all the accidents around here, things are fairly dull and my extra time is consumed by homework.  It's not like we're going on all these fun and exciting outings like we did in Japan, so really there is not much to post about.  I guess I do need to finish my Iceland posts but I need to get motivated again to do that...sigh...

I am amazed at how fast the time seems to be going and am both excited and not excited to get to the end of the year where we have some major events taking place.  With the biggest 'mark' being our 1 yr here in AL (Oct) and hopefully only 1 year left!  Please, oh Please!  

Hope everyone else is having a dog gone good time during their Spring Break ;) 

Pupcake
Bubby with his Pupcake
Bea with her Pupcake
Bubby & Bea

 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home