Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tin Grin


Yesterday was 'the' day, the day I got my official tin grin, LOL! I got my top braces on! It was super fast, literally 25 minutes to get them on and while they feel 'weird' but I have NO pain so far, and I'm 5 hours post fixture. While biting feels uncomfortable it doesn't hurt so far. I'm sticking to soft items for the next day or so. I think the hardest part is going to be eating...figuring out what I can & CANNOT eat. I go back in 4 wks to get a larger wire and I should get my bottoms put on in 4-6 months, hopefully sooner than later. Overall treatment is estimated at 21-24 months, but that is here in the capable hands of civilians, I have no idea what it will entail if we get overseas orders during that time...kinda scary!!! LOL!

Here's some pics of me and my 'tin grin' as Mr. B would say



See you can't even tell I have them when I use my 'normal' smile, LOL!


And a close up :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home