Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chaos...

is also currently known as my present life...do you ever have days, weeks, months, years that you encounter trial after trial, thorn after thorn, and storm after storm? It seems to be at an all time peak here for me, yet I continue to praise God who is carrying me through it all.




I've included a song I am currently enjoying as well, my favorite part is:
There's a raging sea
Right in front of me
Wants to pull me in
Bring me to my knees
So let the waters rise
If You want them to
I will follow You
I will follow You
I will follow You

I will swim in the deep
'Cuz You'll be next to me
You're in the eye of the storm
And the calm of the sea
You'll never out of reach

God, You know where I've been
You were there with me then
You were faithful before
You'll be faithful again
I'm holding Your hand

Currently the biggest issue causing a muck in my life is the predicted "Snow of all snows" here in AL. Imagine that, just happens to be the weekend that I'm supposed to move. Funny, I think not....ok I'll admit it is a little humorous, but that's only because without humor all sanity would be lost, LOL! So now my moving fate rests upon whether I can get the house key tomorrow, if it were up to the state of AL it would be a big ole fat no, as they are all scared and closing everything down. Thankfully it rests upon the decision of the military, who is much hardier than these Alabamians.

So right now it's just 'hurry up and wait' which us military folks are used to. I think tonite I'm going to have a "I hate snow party" with the kids and continue packing and my even disassemble some beds....I know adventurous right?! Truthfully the move rests upon God, He has got the whole thing worked out, its just me as a mere human that's left hanging in suspense. Sure, I'm a bit irritated about the possibility of NOT moving, as it means that the 3 hours my friends and I put in packing this AM would be worthless as I'd have to unpack half of it to survive another week here...we literally packed up EVERYTHING, including all silverware, linens, ect in anticipation of starting the move tomorrow....sigh. I mean I even packed up our underware for crying out loud! I did it to be nice so everyone helping would not have to view our undies, and now I'm going to have to go fish them out if we get stuck here for more than 2 days!

I've included for your viewing pleasure scenes of our current living room, I feel like one of those hoarders on TV, where you have to make paths through all the stuff! So despite your trials be thankful your not here to crawl through the mess I call life :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home