Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fish On The Floor....


Fish on the floor,
Looking like a fool with the fish on the floor!

LOL!!!

If you haven't figured it out, I have a 'fish' story to tell!

Yesterday I had to take Bubby to get his weekly allergy shot because they were going to be closed on Thurs (our normal day). So since Boo had an away game and would be gone until late we headed to get allergy shots. After allergy shots we decided to stop for an early dinner.

We went to Chappy's Deli as it's super yummy and cheap to eat there, it was $12 for me and the 2 kids! So as we're eating we watching the guy cleaning the large fish tank and playing 20 Questions.

I was working on trying to figure out Bubby's item when he looks over to the aisle and says "Oh my gosh" I heard a weird slapping sound and Bea & I look over. There is a big ole fish next to us flopping on the floor! We are stunned with shock, then it starts to flip towards our table and feet! Bea starts backing up and I lift my feet quickly off the floor! A waitress walks over and sees it and says "What in the world is this?!" LOL!!

The guy cleaning the tank sees us, then sees the fish! He jumps down and runs around to grab the fish and puts it back in the tank. The fish is stunned and while its 'breathing' it's not moving. After awhile it finally starts to swim....upside down! He was still swimming crazy when we left! We got a few pictures to share :)

Geez, we can't even go get something to eat without something wild happening, LOL! It was hilarious, I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. So on the way home the kids and I decide to use the "Pants on the Ground" song to make our own, so here it is:

Fish on the floor,
Fish on the floor,
Looking like a fool with the fish on the floor

Tank wide open, fish jumps out
Makes the people scream and shout

Fish on the floor,
Fish on the floor,
Looking like a fool with the fish on the floor

Cleaning the tank, you have no clue
Suddenly you feel everyone looking at you

Fish on the floor,
Fish on the floor,
Looking like a fool with the fish on the floor

You pick him up, drop him in
Upside down he starts to swim

Fish on the floor,
Fish on the floor,
Looking like a fool with the fish on the floor

What and exciting day we had, LOL!!


The tank, see how big & up high it is! The fish had to have flopped on table or bench before landing on the floor!


THE fish, back in tank, swimming upside down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home