Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Photography - Framing

This was a fun assignment!  I was to used framing to focus attention on my subject.

Truthfully I was stumped about this for awhile, then I happened to be out taking a picture for another assingment and happend to be in the right place at the rigth time for the idea to pop in my brain :)

Here is what I used:
Bea & her balloon
My instructor enjoyed this photo, as do I :)  I figured that it may be unique and a change of pace from the  'normal' stuff that people think about doing for framing photos.  

Really this was a opportunity by chance, luckily she had a balloon with her (and it even matches her outfit, my friends will crack up about that!!) and thankfully we had just enough of a breeze to have it blowing over to the right.  Like I said, right time, right place, rigth cirumstances :)

Some others I considered:


I love the shadow in this one!


While I like this one, I thought it made the balloon the subject of the picture and I wasn't too sure about that

And some framing photos from the past:


One of my favorite photos from Japan, taken along the Tanahasi Coastline, from the window of an old fortress

The Japan coastline framed by trees

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home