Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sayonara Tin Grin!

After 2 years and 3 months I finally said Good-bye (Sayonara) to my Tin Grin!

While it really wasn't a bad experience (and truthfully it was pretty easy and not very painful for the most part!) I was glad to be 'done' and ready to move on.  I have a retainer I have to wear 24/7 (except while eating) for the next 2 months and truthfully I think that may be the 'worst' part.  I also have a permanent upper and lower wire so my teeth don't move outta place.  


This was the before....

Then there was this....


The before pics taken by Bub



I'll be glad to get rid of all these extra supplies!



And now my Million dollar smile...ok Thousands of dollars smile ;)



The after pics taken by Bea 


With retainer...



 And rocking our short new haircuts with Bea 



Oh by the way did I tell you that Bub got a haircut too...cuz he did 


Before, don't you just love it when you tell them to smile and you get 'this'


Beiberized ;p






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home